Tax LawTax advice is not exhausted in the proper fulfillment of tax obligations, but requires development of strategies to actively minimize the tax burden sustainably. We will review your situation and the operational conditions in order to explore potential tax savings and to develop tax planning. International business activities require increased tax dispositions. We advise you with your companies market entry and the setup of cross-border business activities in order to minimize the tax burden from the outset. We support you to meet the increased disclosure requirements and compliance processes of the financial authorities, especially when it comes to transfer pricing. We develop strategies to reduce taxation of your current business activities and plan or reorganize business processes to ensure the highest possible income after tax.
- Assessing economic situations from an international tax law perspective
- Planning recommendations for cross-border economic activities
- International tax returns for Workers
- International tax returns for Entrepreneurs
- Coordination of international tax issues with tax authorities in various countries
- Tax Transfer Pricing
- Economic utilization of Double Taxation Treaty